Cheesy tomatoes is one of those recipes I like tho whisk up when I am tired or in a hurry – or often both. It is simple as abc and is an absolute win with everyone that loves tomatoes and cheese.
- 4 Tomatoes
- 100 grams of grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1dl marinara sauce
- With a sharp knife, cut the head of the tomatoes.
- Now spoon out the soggy insides and ad 1-2 spoons of marinara sauce
- Top off with the Mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 10 minutes on the top shelf on 180 degrees, after they are ready, put them under the grill for another 5 ( You can let them grill longer but I tend not to because it can sometimes dry out the tomatoes)
What did I say? Simple as cheese!