Summer is coming and one of the things I told myself to do is to lose weight. You know… I love food. I live for food. I would not know what to do without it. But gracious goods, I wish everything was just as easy as getting fat. This is why I told myself to start eating more healthier and to go to the gym more often ( something which is not too hard since I hardly ever go )
One of the temptations I have to learn to say no to are crisps. I love the taste, I love the texture and i absolutely love how crispy these snacks are. However, they are very fatty and not good for your bum… especially not when you are trying to lose weight!
Because crisps to me – and let’s be honest, to most inhabitants of the UK, are almost an addiction, I decided to make some healthy crisps instead! These apple cinnamon crisps are absolutely fantastic and I love nibbling on them in the couch when watching television.
What you will need
- 2 apples – sliced very thinly
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of ground cinamon
What to do?
- preheat the oven at 110 degrees c
- Arrange the apple slices on a baking sheet
- Now mix the sugar and the cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle it over the apples
- Bake for 45 min to an hour. I sometimes would turn mine. When ready their edges will turn.